Ahmadsha Abdali Institue of Higer Education
Career Development Unit The Khurasan Career Development unit mainly aims to assist our learners to identify and select the best possible career alternatives. The career development and planning begins soon as the student starts academic program with Admad Shah Abdali. Objectives of Career Development Unit:
- • Provision of Internship Opportunities
- • Employment Creation Opportunities
- • Job-Hunting Trainings
- • Assisting students in résumé and curriculum vitae preparation
- • Networking Alumni
- • Provision of Post-graduate study abroad program
Internship An internship is a brief period of on-the-job training in an organization. The main objective of internships is to educate and allow students to have the opportunity to acquire first-hand experience in the real working world while developing professional skills. Internship is offered to undergraduate students to fulfill the partial requirement of the particular degree or diploma and is offered in the final year of study. Internships may take place in firms, public and private institutions, international organizations, diplomatic agencies, and other organizations.
- • Practice: MoU with organizations Employment Creation Opportunity We act as a liaison between students, employers and various faculties within the University to establish and facilitate employment opportunities. We also support, train and lead students and our Alumni as they build their careers.
- • Practice: MoU with organizations Job-Hunting Trainings Admad Shah Abdali career unit is committed to provide you with trainings so that you can learn proven shortcuts which will help you reduce the amount of time you spend searching for a new and high paying job.
- • Practice: Provision of periodic training Résumé and curriculum vitae preparation In simple terms, CV or resume sets out your skills and experience. Your CV should demonstrate to any potential employer why they should hire you above any of the other skilled candidates who have presented themselves for employment. By providing training, Khurasan Career Unit sets out some of the ‘dos’ and ‘don’ts’ of CV writing to help you avoid some of the worst pitfalls and prepare a resume that will stand out from the crowd for all the right reasons.
- • Practice: Provision of periodic training
by Abdali Sens2012
Ahamad Shah Abdali Institute of higher Education is the logo of the world professional Students They Tray To learn More About there FieldRead more
Ahamad Shah Abdali Institute of higher Education have one Stuff of Professional Teachers And Personal Team They Always Tray to get New Information About Related SubjectsRead more